My uniform during the ice storm.....
1. Yoga pants (I still have lbs. to loose and they are so much more comfortable to wear than my fat pants)
2. Baseball hat (I switch between U of M and Razorback's....A girl needs to switch it up a bit)
3. Long sleeve tee shirt (I have been wearing my bright colors so I feel some what cheery)
4. Ugg boots (OMG...I have not taken them off my entire maternity leave)
5. This crafting apron I made using old linens. I have been wearing this apron I made all week and I just love it. I have been lugging the baby around the house with it on and some how it makes me feel so pretty even though I am not looking my best.
Here are some more photos.
My daughter snapped my photo wearing it. I made the ties really long so it would wrap around me and tie in the front.
How about that....new posts for 3 consecutive days! Well, don't get use to it, I only have one week of maternity leave and then I go back to work full time. Where has the time gone?
Oh....I almost forgot to mention to check out Stampington's premiere issue of Apron-ology. My found vintage aprons are on page 31.